Alpaca Pipeline St Albans Throw
There’s a reason St Albans has been warming your homes, hearts (and toes) since 1951. Our products continue to bring joy and comfort to families of all shapes and sizes because we understand that the home is where the heart is, or more importantly, the people in it.
Made from pure Alpaca these exceptional throws and blankets are lightweight and naturally water resistant which makes for perfect dreams and a good night’s sleep or a cozy snuggle on the couch. Alpaca is free of lanolin, making it hypoallergenic and extra soft and silky to the touch. You will fall in love with the beauty, practicality and workmanship of the Alpaca products.
Soft, supple and luxuriant, St Albans Alpaca is fashioned for comfort and contentment. Beautifully breathable, hypoallergenic and naturally water repellent, the famous wool of the Huacaya Alpaca is sourced from the highest farming region of Peru. Indulgence is a quiet night in, enveloped by St Albans Alpaca.
- Made from Alpaca wool
- Naturally warm and lightweight
- High tensile strength and elasticity making it hard wearing, soil resistant and non-felting
- Dimensions - 122 cm x 183 cm
- Warm hand wash only, drip dry
- Use clothes brush to restore fluffiness
- Not machine washable and cannot be tumble dried
- Dry cleanable