Stanley Classic Vacuum Flask - Hammertone Navy 1.3 litre
The ultimate classic thermal flask. In 1913 William Stanley invented the all-steel vacuum bottle and a truly iconic design was born. Made to last, with a rustproof hammertone finish, this flask will keep drinks hot or cold for 24 hours.
Dimensions: 37cm x 10cm
Few have as loyal a following as Stanley's classic green icon. The pro's choice from construction sites to the outdoors it's been keeping coffee hot around the clock since 1913. The ultimate in durability it'll be kicking for generations to come.
- Vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot 28 hours, cold 28 hours, or iced 150 hours
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated lid doubles as cup
- Folding handle packs flat
- Leak proof and fully packable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Durable rustproof finish