Mohair Poppy St Albans Throw
There’s a reason St Albans has been warming your homes, hearts (and toes) since 1951. Their products continue to bring joy and comfort to families of all shapes and sizes because we understand that the home is where the heart is, or more importantly, the people in it.
These timeless and exquisite Mohair products are the cornerstone of our collection. Known as the ‘diamond fibre’ for its strength and durability, no textile surpasses Mohair for resilience and flexibility. This Mohair, sourced from the most respected Angora Goat farms in Australia and South Africa, provides effortless, lightweight warmth that breathes as it encompasses.
Our fun Poppy throw mixes green, pink and blue over a tonal sand shade. Great for a splash of colour in any lounge or bedroom.
- Made from pure Mohair pile
- Naturally warm and lightweight
- High tensile strength and elasticity making it hard wearing, soil resistant and non-felting
- Dimensions - 122 cm x 183 cm
- Warm hand wash only, drip dry
- Use clothes brush to restore fluffiness
- Not machine washable and cannot be tumble dried
- Dry cleanable
- Australian Owned